How to increase website traffic is main concern of everyone who is working in online marketing niche.
Let’s make it clear. Everyone who is doing something online, at the end wants to earn money from his work. Finalizing sale (earning money) is last step of complicated proces.
- First step is to drive traffic to Your website – we will cover this topic here “How to increase website traffic”
- Second step is converting this traffic to leads – building Your List of customers
- Third step must convert leads (potential customers) to sales (buyers)
Step one: How to increase website traffic ??
There are many ways of doing that but when You are at the beggining of Your journey You probably don’t have to much money You can spend on Paid Advertisement or Solo Ads. But if You already generating a lot of income don’t close this post yet – You can use this tool too and learn another method how to increase website traffic – never enough traffic right??
For those who prefer listening i prepared video:
This is very usefull and simple tool that will boost Your current traffic and most important thing it’s FREE. Ofcourse there is option to upgrade it and gain more benefits and traffic but if I would sell paid option only – You could consider it as a scam. Free option gives opportunity to try software and when You will decide it’s fine and working, You can always update.
Fair deal right??
Answering question from topic: How to increase website traffic:
You have to opt-in and register ( to links above or HERE )to software and use it for FREE.
Before You start complaining that’s not working – try it…
You are shortening Your links anyway – this tool allows You to do that and in addition it’s generating TRAFFIC to Your website. You track Your clicks and conversion too, so noone will tell me it’s not usefull.
Ok that was first easiest and FREE option to generate traffic. What ealse do we have:
- Paid options:
- Solo Ads – sending Your offer to someone list (usually it’s expensive)
- Advertisement – options to choose here:
- Google AdWords / Bing
- Social media (posts/pictures)
- Ads on Newsletters
- PPC – Pay Per Click campaigns
- Press release articles
- Paid reviews on blogs
- Free methods:
- Blog – You are reading one now – it’s not totaly free but it’s low cost method. For details click HERE and read about Setting up an online business from scratch.
- Social media – talking with people, showing what you learned, offering usefull things (it’s hard task)
- Viral Traffic Dominator – promote links and get additional traffic
- Posting ads on services like Craigslist
- Online video sharing – Youtube
To get more views to Your site / offer try to deal with some other online marketer and support each other – send his offer to Your list and ask him to do the same for You. This way Your article can get way more views. Just make sure that site you are promoting don’t destroy Your relationship with list. DOn’t promote and scams/porns etc.